The owner Michael Schaper has been in the industry for 29 years. Michael has grown up around trucks all his life – when Michael left school he worked as a Mechanic while completing his Mechanical Apprenticeship for 4 years. Then went on to work in the family business for several years. Michael wanted to expand, so in 2006 he branched out and started Mick’s Towing Service with 2 trucks. Today Mick’s Towing consists of several extra assets.
- 6 x Tilt Tray Tow Trucks from 4 ton up to 11 ton
- Iveco Crane Truck with a Palfinger 23500kg Crane
- 2 x Toyota Hilux Workmate Steel Tray Utes (300kg capacity Tailgate lifter)
- 1 x GW Prime Mover with a Drop Deck Spread Tri Trailer, (up to 25 ton and spread to 3.5mtrs).
- 1 x F350 Wheel Lift Chase Truck
Our team are all trained in taking care of your Vehicle or Equipment whilst loading, unloading and in transit. All of our trucks are fully insured and have Load Insurance, Public Liability & Product Insurances for your peace of mind. With a variety of different size trucks we are able to allocate the right size truck to suite your job where possible.
Our Trucks are licensed for accidents, so we can look after you as our customer and your customers. Our licensed holding yard is located at 12 Ryecroft St Carrara Qld 4211